What is a Society/Council Section?
IEEE Access Society/Council (S/C) Sections are collections of articles that focus on an IEEE S/C’s fields of interest. Authors may submit their article to a S/C Section and have their article processed by a topically focused Associate Editor from that IEEE S/C. These sections follow the IEEE Access Special Section manuscript workflow. S/C Sections are a permanent feature of IEEE Access and will be open for submissions continuously.
Who can submit to a Society/Council Section in IEEE Access?
Any researcher who is specialized in the Society/Council field can submit an article to the S/C Section in IEEE Access. During article submission on ScholarOne Manuscripts, authors should select the S/C Section from the pull-down menu of “Manuscript type” in the first page of the submission process.
IEEE Electronics Packaging Society
The IEEE Electronics Packaging Society is the leading international forum for scientists and engineers engaged in the research, design and development of revolutionary advances in microsystems packaging and manufacturing.
- Ravi Mahajan, Intel Corporation. USA
- Dale Becker, IBM Inc., USA
- Muhannad Bakir, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Koneru Ramakrishna, Cirrus Logic, Inc., USA
- Kuo-Ning Chiang, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
IEEE Broadcast Technology Society
The field of interest of the IEEE Broadcast Technology Society shall encompass devices, equipment, techniques, and systems related to broadcast technology, including the production, distribution, wired and wireless transmission, propagation aspects and reception.
- Jian Song, Tsinghua University, China
- Wei Li, Communications Research Centre, Canada
- Jon Montalban, Universidad del País Vasco, Spain
- Jintao Wang, Tsinghua University, China
IEEE Photonics Society
The IEEE Photonics Society covers all aspects of photonics research, development, design and manufacturing.
- Rene Essiambre, Nokia Corporation, USA
- Xihua Zou, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
- Leo Spiekman, Aeon Corp, USA
IEEE Reliability Society
The IEEE Reliability Society covers all aspects of research, development, and implementation of cutting-edge techniques to improve the life of systems and products.
- Zhaojun (Steven) Li, Western New England University, USA
IEEE Power & Energy Society
The field of interest of the IEEE Power & Energy Society shall encompass the latest in technological developments in the electric power industry.
- Pier-Luigi Siano, University of Salerno, Italy
- Guang Yang , Denmark Technical University, Denmark
- Ravindra Singh, Argonne National Lab, USA
- Elizete Maria Lourenco, Federal University of Paraná, Brazil
- Emilio E. Barocio, University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- Ning Kang, Idaho National Laboratory, USA
- Malabika Basu, Technical University of Dublin, Ireland
- Feng Wu, Hohai University, China
- Suresh C. Srivastava, IIT Kanpur, India
- Dragan Jovcic, University of Aberdeen, UK
IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society covers all aspects of biomedical engineering using bioinformatics, biotechnology, clinical engineering, information technology, instrumentation and measurement, micro and nanotechnology, radiology, and robots.
- Emil Jovanov, University of Alabama, USA
- Gina Tourassi, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Henry Hess, Columbia University, USA
- Michael Friebe, Otto-von-Guericke-University, Germany
- Thomas Kin Fong Lei, Bio-MEMS Lab, Chang Gung University, Taiwan